Sunday, July 13, 2014

Simple Summer Dressing

My little daughter loves all things farm fresh.  Red Leaf Lettuce, brussell sprouts, lavendar, you name it.  Recently, she started eating my salad, right out of the bowl....dressing and all.  If a kid will eat my homemade dressing, it should be shared with everyone.  I do tend to improvise and make the quantity that I need based on the day and week..so here goes:

Whole Grain Mustard - Cilantro Dressing
Using a Tablespoon as your measure for each serving of salad, i.e. 4 servings of salad, multiple this recipe 4x.

1 Tablespoon Whole Grain Mustard, I prefer Trader Joe's
2 Garlic Cloves
1 Tablespoon EVOO
2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
1/2 teaspoon of freshly chopped cilantro
Salt/Pepper to taste

Shake in your favorite dressing container - I love the Bonne Maman jars!
And serve - refridgerate extra up to 5 days.
Bon appetite!


No comments:

Post a Comment